After a long wait, we finally bring you chorizo cured in Spain. You will
immediately notice the difference between this chorizo and domestic
imitations. Palacios, a company based in Logrono, the capital of the La Rioja
region, earned permission from the U.S. authorities to export chorizo to the
U.S. in 1997, but it wasn’t until 2001 that it started entering the country in
any significant quantity. Palacios Chorizo does not contain any preservatives
or artificial colors; just pork sausage cured with paprika and garlic. They
use a traditional process, using a secret 30-year-old family recipe. Its meat
and natural ingredients are carefully selected, creating a smoky, earthy,
sweet and tangy sausage.Finally, Americans can enjoy one of the true culinary
treasures of Spain! Chorizo is excellent in stews, potages, omelets, paellas,
or served as part of a tapas. It makes a statement, with a flavor so powerful
that it does not influence a dish subtly. Available in regular or hot.
Varieties sold separately.
- Imported from Spain
- Firm texture, slightly dry, and a mildly spicy taste.
- Contains pork, paprika, salt, and garlic
- All natural, no preservatives, no artificial colors: while many don’t have typical sausage mold, some may
- Add to paella, jambalaya, or chunked for any type of cheese and party platters
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer â€ : â€Ž No
- Product Dimensions â€ : â€Ž 10 x 5 x 2 inches; 8 Ounces
- UPC â€ : â€Ž
- Manufacturer â€ : â€Ž Palacios
We will ship most orders within 2-3 business day of payment.
We Do Not Ship Outside of the Continental US.
Items received that are not as described qualify for returns within 30 days of receipt.
We take our reputation seriously, we buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order, please contact us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.