A shrubby tree found in the lower elevations and floodplains of the Amazon,
Iporuru has light brown bark and violet colored flowers. The leaves and bark
must be harvested during the dry season as it spends the rainy season under
water. We prepare our Iporuru extract from the dried leaves of the Iporuru
plant sourced directly form Peru.
- GMO-free, Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Yeast Free, Wheat Free, Vegan
- Certified Kosher by Earth Kosher
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer â€ : â€Ž No
- Product Dimensions â€ : â€Ž 2.3 x 2.3 x 2.3 inches; 0.32 Ounces
- Date First Available â€ : â€Ž June 10, 2004
- Manufacturer â€ : â€Ž Inventory Management Services- HPC
We will ship most orders within 2-3 business day of payment.
We Do Not Ship Outside of the Continental US.
Items received that are not as described qualify for returns within 30 days of receipt.
We take our reputation seriously, we buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order, please contact us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.