- OLD FASHIONED CRAFT QUALITY – Tara’s caramels are kettle cooked in small batches from a century old recipe. Grandma’s were so good, we didn’t change them.
- SIMPLE, PREMIUM NATURAL INGREDIENTS – We use real butter, fresh heavy cream, and Madagascar vanilla. No high fructose corn syrup or fat fillers. We use Grandma’s same recipe from 100 years ago.
- NATURALLY RICH CARAMEL FLAVOR – Tara’s handmade gourmet caramels have the homemade taste and color you can only get from carefully crafting in small batches. No artificial flavors or colors added – GLUTEN FREE and KOSHER
- SOFT, CREAMY, BUTTERY TEXTURE – Individually wrapped high quality caramel means a soft bite that doesn’t stick to your teeth.
- INGREDIENTS – Maltitol syrup, butter, heavy cream, maize dextrin, evaporated milk, vanilla extract, salt, soy lecithin
Naturally Gluten Free Gourmet Caramels
Taras old-fashioned caramels are made from a century-old family recipe that has not changed. We still cook each batch slowly to achieve a deep caramel flavor and rich caramel color.
Individually Wrapped in Stay-fresh, Resealable Containers
Each piece is twist wrapped in parchment paper and shipped to you in a stay-fresh, resealable jar. This means you can snack or share at your own pace.
Taras recipe calls for real butter, fresh cream, and pure vanilla extract. We buy these ingredients locally and combine them in kettles to make our premium caramel.
Taste Panel Winners
We’ve been selling these caramels across the nation for a long time. Some of the most common responses we hear are:
– “These taste just like my Mom’s.”
– “I’ve never had anything like this from a store.”
– “These are so much better than I expected.”
A Unique and Thoughtful Gourmet Gift
Taras Caramels are a great gift to yourself or someone else because they will genuinely surprise and delight the recipient through craft quality.