Torani Syrup, Peppermint, 25.4 Ounce (Pack of 1)
Read more Our purpose is “Flavor for all, Opportunity for all.” This means that we believe every single bottle of Torani carries two promises: Torani History In 1925, Rinaldo and Ezilda Torre create hand-crafted syrups from recipes brought from Lucca, ItalyIn 1982, our Vanilla helps create some magic and is used in the first flavored latteIn 1994, we go global and expand to cafes and bars around the world Each bottle promises amazing flavor for your beverages From a classic vanilla latte to a bold cocktail, our flavors can be used however you choose. Liven up a coffee, add pizzazz to a soda, or put more oomph in your iced tea. There’s no wrong way to go about it. We have flavors for every moment, so you can flavor your way, no matter where life takes you. Each bottle also promises our commitment to people We’re dedicated to helping all the people, partners, and communities we touch thrive. We believe everything starts with people and that businesses can, and should, create more opportunities for people. Read more Our “mmm” factor We started with just five syrups, and have since grown to a portfolio of over 150 sold around the globe. Our flavor experts study global trends to learn what people are craving, and then we use our gold standard process to capture the essence of that flavor in a bottle. It’s not magic, but it gives you the power to create some pretty magical drinks. Proud to be B We believe businesses can be an everyday force for good, and when like-minded companies join together, we can make a greater change. That’s why we’ve become a Certified B Corporation. We are proud to stand with for-profit conscious companies to advocate for opportunity for all. (Certified by B Lab, ID:FE4C4012-2193-43B9-9B0F-85EF85DD16E0, 1/22/2019) Everything starts with the people Since the beginning, caring deeply for people has been at our core. We have grown the team—from sales to manufacturing—in ways that allow us to create more job diversity within our community and bring people together from all backgrounds. We know when our people succeed, Torani succeeds, our partners succeed, and we all thrive. Read more
- PEPPERMINT SYRUP: It doesn't have to be Winter Holiday Time for you to partake of cool & refreshing peppermint. As the heady aroma radiates from your mug, you can't help but imagine freshly picked mint
- GOLD STANDARD OF FLAVOR: Made with pure cane sugar, natural flavors & cold-filtered water, Torani Original Syrups provide gold-standard flavors & vibrant colors to create amazing drink experiences
- EMBRACE YOUR INNER FLAVORISTA: Torani makes a wide array of syrups & sauces in tantalizing flavors to help you create your own homemade coffeehouse favorites, fruity delights & custom soda creations
- AUTHENTIC COFFEEHOUSE FLAVOR: From caramel to French vanilla to hazelnut& everything in betweenour syrups & sauces are here to help you create tantalizing lattes, cappuccinos, cold brews & frappes
- MIX UP SOME MAGIC: Discover how our syrups can help you make truly creative flavored teas, lemonades, smoothies, Italian sodas, coffees, cocktails, mocktails, snow cones, sparkling waters & more!
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 2.76 x 2.76 x 11.42 inches; 2.36 Pounds
- Item model number : T110
- UPC :
- Manufacturer : Torani
We will ship most orders within 2-3 business day of payment.
DeliveryWe Do Not Ship Outside of the Continental US.
Return PolicyItems received that are not as described qualify for returns within 30 days of receipt.
We take our reputation seriously, we buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order, please contact us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.
- local_offer Tags
Most items arriving within 4-12 business days. Please know that heavier orders may take a bit longer.