Red Star Dady 9804 Distillers Active Dry Yeast, 1lb
Unit price / per
Distillers Yeast (DADY) (1 lb. bulk pack)
DADY (Distillers Active Dry Yeast) is a specially selected strain of Saccharomyces Cerevisae designed for distillers use in grain mash fermentations for ethanol. DADY will produce maximum alcohol yields under controlled temperatures (less than 90F/32C). It has been the choice of many producers in North America for over 20 years. DADY has been used in the manufacture of light spirit and Whiskeys. It is also used on corn mash and syrup fermentations. DADY is recommended for ABV productions lower than 15 percent.
- Distiller's Yeast (DADY)
- 1 Lb.
- Ferments Up to 22% Before Slowing
Shipping can be accommodated within the lower 48 US States.
- We Do Not Ship to APO Boxes
- We Do Not Ship Outside of the Continental US
- Most items ship within 24-72 hours of Payment
- For large items that require Freight shipping a valid phone number is required to call and schedule your delivery
Terms of Sale and Feedback:
- Feedback is extremely important to us
- If you are satisfied with our transaction, please take a moment to leave Positive Feedback. YOUR Satisfaction is our #1 Priority!
- If there are any issues, PLEASE contact us BEFORE leaving a neutral or negative rating so that we may resolve any concerns.
- We PROMISE we can make you happy if you give us a fair chance.
Returns / Concerns:
- Items not as described or damaged qualify for returns within 30 days of receipt.
- Please be sure this is an item you want before making your purchase. Customer Satisfaction is our TOP priority!
- All items are IN STOCK at time of listing.
- Inventory changes constantly and it is impossible to maintain a perfectly accurate count of all items.
- Please do not penalize us if we have to issue you a refund!
Thank You For Your Business!
- local_offer Tags
Most items arriving within 4-12 business days. Please know that heavier orders may take a bit longer.