- Tart Oregon cherries preserved in Kentucky Bourbon to make the perfect cocktail cherry
- Essential cocktail ingredient and perfect garnish to an Old Fashioned or Manhattan, but can also use to finish off an ice cream-sundae or cheese plate
- So good you can eat them straight out of the jar!
- Crafted in the United States in small batches, and distributed carefully across the world to finer bottle shops, bars, restaurants, general fans of a delicious drink
- Raw Ingredients Including: Cherries, Water, Cane Sugar, Fruit and Vegetable Concentrates (Color), Bourbon, Citric Acid, Natural Flavors. *Product may contain pits
When updating the cocktail cherry we looked to our Kentucky roots for inspiration, combining Bourbon from our home state with Oregon cherries. The result is the ideal companion to any number of drinks, most notably those made with whiskey. You might find them good enough to eat straight from the jar. Our goal is to take-long forgotten staples of the American bar and reinvent them, in an effort to drink like our great-grandparents might once have.